Don’t you think that your hair is a crown you never take off? Then why not wear a better and long-lasting one? But the way the era of the twenty-first century is unfolding, we are helpless not to choose a rather unhealthy lifestyle. This is anyway resulting in androgenetic alopecia or simply hair loss problem in common man’s tongue. Losing 100-150 hair strands is anyway common. But, in case you are losing more than this then the situation is alarming.
This is a well-known fact that males suffer the said disease more than females. This is why they end up scrolling the most effective hair restoration technique on their mobiles more often.
Let’s first understand the most common reasons for hair loss:
- Family history or genetics: Yes, you can inherit this disease along with the wealth from your ancestors. If your father or forefathers had encountered baldness, then in that case you are more likely to have the same. A receding hairline or hair miniaturization is a sign of the same.
- Medication: Few medications and treatments can also cause side effects and result in hair loss. Hormonal problems, a person’s autoimmune system, thyroid, heart diseases, arthritis, infection of the scalp, etc. are a few of such diseases and conditions. Alas! You cannot avoid it and consequently, you’ll look up to the most effective hair restoration techniques.
- Treatments: Chemotherapy of a cancer patient is also a major reason for hair loss.
- Stress and depression: Stress and depression lead to countless diseases, hair loss is one among them. Well, life gives multiple stress at multiple levels, try not to take the stress of hair fall. As the stress will anyway lead to it.
Precisely if you are here looking for the most effective hair restoration, then you must be suffering from a hair loss problem. Before looking for its treatment, let’s first dig into measures you can apply to avoid it anyway further and into a more spooking state. This is because a wise man once said: Prevention is better than cure!
- Ditch alcohol and smoke: The side effects of these two habits need not be listed. Everyone is well aware of it. But, not many know that these habits can also result in hair loss. Thus, if you love your perfect looks more than anything else, then try ditching these two habits soon.
- Massage: Needless to mention that a good scalp massage is relaxing and soothing for the soul. But do you know hair follicles are stimulated during a scalp massage, resulting in reduced hair loss problems? Do it every day to avoid looking for the most effective hair restoration over the internet.
- Onion juice: Researches and studies have shown that onion juice is a quite effective topical treatment for hair loss. Well, trying the same is not harmful at all.
- Balanced diet: If you can always have a balanced diet in your routine, then not only hair loss but several other diseases will also maintain a distance from you.
- Be gentle with your hair: Constant switching in styling, showing negligence, and even tying them with force (Traction alopecia) have also resulted in hair loss. When you’ll be gentle and nice with your hair, results will be visible.
No matter how much people care and how cautious they are in our daily routine, 90% of men do suffer from androgenetic alopecia. To assist them, listed below are the most effective hair restoration techniques:
Medications: If your hair loss is at the initial stage and you feel that a hair transplant is not the only solution, then you can always control your hair loss with the help of medication. For male pattern baldness, two following drugs have been approved by Food and Drug Administration (FDA):
- Finasteride: It is an oral drug, to be taken daily. Keep taking this drug till the time you want hair on your scalp. You can have it only after a prescription from your doctor. This drug may take up to three months to display its results. It will not affect your pocket.
- Minoxidil: It is a topical medicine. You need to apply it over the scalp twice a day. To see the hair growth results or prevention of hair loss, you need to be patient for up to four to six months. Just like finasteride, it won’t cost you much.
In case you are done with medication or have severe hair loss problems, then the following are hair loss treatments available:
PRP: The abbreviation expands as platelet-rich plasma. PRP sessions are recently seen to be very effective for hair loss problems. In this process, the blood will be drawn from your body, most probably from your arm. Then the injected blood will be centrifuged for making it plasma rich. Finally, that centrifuged blood will be supplied to your scalp. This process will help in triggering hair growth naturally, hair follicles will be supplied with plasma-rich blood to stimulate and maintain hair growth and the thickness of the shaft. This approach is often combined with medicines for the efficacy of results.
Hair Transplant: Hair transplant is no longer a taboo in society. It is well accepted and with the emergence of technology and advancement of science, it is quite effective as well, provided done by the right hands. Gone are the days when people use to undergo horrendous pain in the FUT (Follicular unit transplant) technique of hair transplant. Nowadays following two techniques of hair transplant are well accepted among people:
- Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE)
- Direct Hair transplant (DHT)
It’s been decades since the Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) technique of hair restoration has left a favorable impression among hair transplant surgeons and patients who are dealing with hair loss. Well, this is quite obvious as the said technique has significant advantages over the Follicular Unit Transplant technique (FUT), which was used earlier when FUE had not come into the picture.
But one who stops challenging himself stops growing as an individual. A similar theory is applicable in the world of hair restoration as well. FUE has been advanced and now another technique Direct Hair Transplant has evolved.
Let’s first understand the difference between the procedure of DHT and the globally recognized hair restoration technique; FUE.
Procedure of FUE
Step 1. In the first step under this technique, your hair surgeon will extract the grafts from your donor area.
Step 2. Then the surgeon will make slits in your recipient area.
Step 3. Finally, the grafts will be implanted in your recipient area.
Procedure of DHT
Step 1. Here in this technique, instead of extracting grafts first, slits will be drawn on the recipient area of your scalp.
Step 2. The second and final step will be simultaneous extraction and implantation of grafts.
Now, that you have been walked through the scientific procedure of both the techniques then one advantage you might have figured out even being a fellow from a non-medical background; i.e. the DHT technique involves just two steps. So, it is quite evident that reducing steps involved in surgery ensures reduced complications for instance. Now, let’s have an overview of the detailed advantages of this technique over the conventional FUE technique.
- Reduced transit time of grafts, as grafts are being extracted and implanted simultaneously. Consequently, it minimizes the physical handling, mechanical trauma, chances of desiccation, hypoxia, and infection.
- Almost 100% graft survivability as grafts are out of your body to a maximum of 30 minutes.
- Involves no root touch technology leading to a smooth surgery and again higher survivability of your grafts.
Ensuring almost 100% graft survivability, reducing transit time of grafts, and ensuring to complete the surgery in the minimum possible time, this technology is eligible to be called a revolution in hair restoration science.