The unhealthy and stressful life of the twenty-first century is gifting us countless problems. One such problem is hair loss. Some learn to live with this problem and some deal with it smartly. If you have landed on this page, then this certainly means that you are dealing with it smartly. Before digging more into the topic, let us make it clear that if you are anyway losing between 100-150 strands daily then it is not something you should be worried about. This is because, in comparison to lakhs of hair follicles you have on your scalp, this amount is a pinch of salt in your meal.
When you start to lose hair, evidently you will not jump to hair loss treatment directly. You will look for some home remedies, lifestyle changes, medicines, etc. to prevent hair loss. Our grannies must have gained experience by greying their hair. Listed below are some remedies from their experience’s treasure:
- Aloe Vera: For centuries, Aloe Vera has been used to provide effective treatments for hair fall. Additionally, it conditions hair and calms the scalp. It can lessen dandruff and open up hair follicles that might have been clogged with too much oil. A few times per week, you can massage your hair and scalp with pure Aloe Vera gel. Aloe Vera-containing shampoo and conditioner are also available.
- Onion juice: Hair loss in women can be well treated by onion juice. Onion juice has been proven to effectively treat patchy alopecia areata, an immune disease in which the body destroys the hair follicles and results in hair loss in various parts of body. Enhanced keratinocyte neurotrophic factor, a crucial regulator of hair follicle formation and growth, is demonstrated in animal experiments. Chop a few onions and then squeeze the juice to make onion juice. You should massage the juice to your hair and scalp and let it sit there for about an hour. After that, use shampoo.
- Fish Oil: Do not give a thought about types of hair loss. Whether male pattern baldness or female pattern baldness, both can be treated with the consumption of fish oil. This is because it contains omega-fatty acids. This will boost your overall immunity and will improve the health of your hair as well.
- Ginseng: For better hair growth, hair follicles must be stimulated. Supplements of ginseng can do this at best. The beneficial effects of ginseng on hair are believed to be caused by its active ingredients, known as ginsenosides.
- Coconut oil: Based on your hair type, you can apply coconut oil either prior to or after washing your hair. You can apply a leave-in treatment the night before or for a few minutes before washing your hair if you have oily hair tendencies. Your head and every strand of your hair should be massaged with coconut oil. Although additional research is required, it has been demonstrated that coconut oil can moisturize hair roots and reduce breakage. This oil will make sure that you may not search for the best hair loss treatment for females.
- Lemon: Lemon and its health-related benefits are talked about by every mouth. Lemon is a healthy ingredient for hair without any doubt. Use it as a conditioner and notice the affirmative results. Apply lemon juice at least half an hour before hair wash.
Listed below are a few lifestyle changes for attaining better hair:
- Diet: You can attempt all the cures for your shedding hair but nothing will actually assist you much if and when you also consider your nutrition. A healthy diet for hair that includes proteins and vitamins A and C can stimulate hair development and produce astonishing results.
- Stress: Believe it or not but stress is a way of lifestyle of the twenty-first century. Youth of this era loves to overburden themselves with expectations of themselves, parents, and society. This stress will evidently impact the health of your hair. Try avoiding the same.
- Massage: If you will adopt this habit in your lifestyle, then you will stop looking for hair loss treatment. A good massage to your scalp will not only improve its health but will also improve the blood flow of the scalp. A proper blood flow will eventually ensure good health for your hair. A good massage will also relieve the unnecessary stress that you carry.
- Drinking water: You gain far more advantages from a hydrated body than you might think. The solution to the question of how to halt hair loss is as simple as constantly consuming adequate water. Water aids in delivering the essential vitamins and minerals to your scalp, encouraging healthy hair development. To ensure that your health is at its best and that your hair always appears healthy and shiny, consume at least three litres of water each day.
- Conditioning: Reviewing your hair care regimen will help you determine whether you’re using the quality product for your needs and how to stop hair fall. It’s crucial to condition your hair, whether with a regular conditioner, a leave-in moisturizer, or a deeper conditioning hair mask. Conditioned hair not only feels softer and less curly, but it also avoids needless breakage from dryness. Stay away from over-washing. Washing your hair nearly every day damages your hair follicles and stops it from becoming thicker, even though maintaining your scalp and hair clean is highly necessary. Additionally, it depletes your hair of the natural oils that keep it healthy and protect it.
If the above doesn’t work for you and you notice significant hair loss on your scalp then it is the right time for looking for a permanent treatment. DHT (Direct Hair Transplant) is the latest technique which is considered the best hair loss treatment for males. But research well and wisely choose the right clinic and right doctor for your hair transplant, if you need one.