The impact of hair loss and its associated psychosocial burden is substantial. The state of hair loss is sufficient to clinch one’s confidence to walk and talk in public. Scientists must have understood the pain, and thus started working on hair loss solutions. Over the years, various treatment modalities have been tried with partial success.
The most promising among these is surgical hair restoration (FUE/FUT). However, it has got its own limitation like inadequate donor sites. As in the said technique, your own hair is being transplanted to the required area. Thus, evidently, you need a rich donor area from where you can donate hair to the recipient area. You must be wondering that if you could donate hair, why would you need a hair transplant? This is where artificial hair fibre implantation came into the picture; to overcome the need for donor supply.
You too have bothered your fingers by searching for artificial hair transplant cost near Gurugram, Haryana, that is why you have landed here. Well, here you will know everything about artificial hair transplant cost and related things.
The very first experiences with artificial hair implants date back to the beginning of the twentieth century. Nonetheless, its greatest evolution did not take place until the 1970s. Evidently, there was a high artificial hair transplant cost in India. Unfortunately mushrooming of many hair fibre-producing companies due to inappropriate laws and regulations lead to the availability of many inadequately tested fibres for human hair replacement with very negative results. This ended up people wondering about the high artificial hair transplant cost.
Who Is An Eligible Candidate For An Artificial Hair Transplant?
One Can Consider Himself A Suitable Candidate In The Following Cases:
- He is having limited donor area
- His donor area is already exhausted from previous hair transplant procedures
- If one wishes to receive immediate results then certainly this is the best procedure for him.
If you have decided to go for an artificial hair transplant, then make sure you do not have a sensitive scalp. Also, it will be great if you do not suffer from diseases like hepatitis, HIV, asthma, high-level diabetes, hypertension, high blood pressure, autoimmune diseases, etc. The good thing about this procedure is that it can be performed on all age groups. This clearly indicates that baldness is technically optional.
Test Before Actual Implant:
You might require synthetic hair in numbers of thousands but doctors will require to perform a test on your scalp, before implanting the actual number of synthetic hairs required. 100 artificial hair fibres will be implanted in your bald area. Then your scalp will be under observation for nearly one month. This test procedure does not include the entire artificial hair transplant cost.
Subsequently, if you do not witness any allergic reactions or itching on your scalp, then you can go for a full procedure.
Artificial Hair Transplant Cost In India:
In India, you can expect to complete this procedure in somewhere around 85-160 Rs. per follicle. In one sitting maximum of 2000 synthetic hair can be implanted. Now depending upon your level and grade of baldness, you can ask your doctor how much synthetic hair fibre you require.
Following Are The Advantages Of Artificial Hair Fibre Implantation:
- Through this procedure, patients do not encounter pain, as they do in hair transplant procedures.
- This is a quick and simple procedure.
- Does not require great precision and skill at the end of the surgeon.
- You can witness the immediate result.
- Blessing to those who have limited or exhausted donor areas.
- Density can be achieved irrespective of the density of donor areas.
- A pocket-friendly procedure.
- You can achieve density by a combination of artificial and real hair transplants procedure.
Synthetic Hair Transplant Before And After:
The miracle that this procedure do is that you can have a completely bald scalp and you can still dream of epic transformation. Also, no matter whether you have curly, wavy, straight, short or long hair, here you get to choose the hair you want. Even multiple shades of colour are also being offered by the clinic.
The fact that might lessen your interest in this is that after the procedure is completed, you need to get your scalp cleaned at the clinic at about a month’s interval. Not following this instruction might lead tocysts, inflammation, or infection. Also, synthetic hair does not grow and change. So basically, you cannot do any further styling.
Artificial Hair Transplant Side Effects:
Listed Below Are A Few Side Effects Of The Technique:
- Chances are there that these implanted fibres may cause allergic reactions to your scalp.
- These hair fibres are after all not part of your body, so there is a fair possibility that the immune system of your body might not accept these at all.
- To maintain the aesthetic look, you might need to go for this procedure again and again. This is because nearly 25% of these hair fibres break off in a span of a year.
- You might encounter swelling in starting and a regular itching on your scalp.
- Only prescribed hair products and shampoos can be used. This might bother your pocket.
- For cleaning these fibres, you need to visit the clinic once a month. Again, it is not only not good for the budget but also a very frustrating process.
- Your original hair follicles might get destroyed through the transplant. This is also one of the noticeable artificial hair transplant side effects.
So, when you have gone through both advantages and disadvantages of the technique, it is totally your call, whether you wish to go for the procedure or not. A test of 100 synthetic hair follicles before the entire procedure will help you take the decision more wisely.