Your hair is a crown that you never take off. Thus, you ought to wear a good one all the time. But, what if this crown starts to get damaged due to genetics, hormonal change, stress, unhealthy lifestyle, etc? That situation will evidently bother you. Then you’ll start looking for hair loss prevention measures. You might also start to wonder; can yoga regrow hair? This isn’t an abnormal wonder. People often recommend one another to practice yoga, in order to avoid hair loss. People often wonder; do shirshasana regrow hair? The answer to all such wonders is hidden in this blog. Before that let us first understand what exactly yoga is.
Yoga basically trails its origin in India. This is a spiritual, physical and mental exercise. People who start to lose hair and are believers in the practice of yoga often search for scalp exercises for hair growth. Hearing from most yoga practitioners and yoga acquaintances, people know that shirshasana is a practice for better hair growth. This common belief persuades their fingers to type on their search bars; do shirshasana regrow hair?
Knowing the fact that yoga improves blood flow, oxygen and better growth hormones in the body, it is easy to quote that yes you can practice yoga for hair growth on a bald head.
Listed below are a few scalp exercises for hair growth:The article contains only the name and health benefits of the following yoga exercises. If you are wondering how to do these, then just give a simple search on youtube and then your screen will be loaded with videos that guide you to do the same.
- Kapalbhati: The term, ‘kapalbhati,’ is derived from the Sanskrit terms Kapala and Bhati, which respectively mean "skull" and "light" in English. It is a mind-body practice that energizes, purifies, and renews. This breathing exercise aids in the removal of toxins from the kapal, which refers to the complete head or face area. This improves the flow of oxygen and lowers free radicals, which facilitates the creation of new hair. Additionally, it aids in lowering stress and anxiety, both of which contribute to hair loss. This exercise is basically an answer to your question; can yoga regrow hair?
- Shirshasana: Now you’ll get the answer to your question; Do shirshasana regrow hair?Shirsasana, also referred to as the headstand, enhances the circulation of blood in the scalp, which lessens hair loss, thinning, and balding. This pose promotes healthy hair growth and delays hair ageing. It promotes hair development by assisting latent hair follicles in realizing their full potential for growth.
- Balasana:Before you start thinking otherwise, the term "balasana" (literally, "child's posture") does not relate to the hair. However, it helps fight the two main causes of hair loss—stress and intestinal problems. Balasana is frequently advised to relieve any stomach-related discomfort, and it is also believed to ease anxiety. The daily practice of this position can significantly lower your chances of hair loss by improving your mental and digestive health.
- AdhoMukhaSwanasana:The downward-facing position, also known as AdhoMukhaSvanasana, is one of the 12 poses we perform at the time of Surya Namaskar. It is a resting stance for transition, which promotes blood flow. This increases the amount of oxygen that reaches the scalp and encourages hair growth. There are numerous other physical advantages to this asana. For instance, it aids in calming the mind and revitalizing and energizing the body.
- Sarwangasana:The shoulder stand, also known as sarvangasana, is a full-body exercise that targets many muscle groups. Your posture and balance both get better as a result. In addition, this pose improves the blood flow to your head. The pose is extremely excellent for thin and dry hair and has aneverlasting effect on your head when practised regularly.
- Matsyasana: The term matsya means fish in Sanskrit. Thus, this yoga asana is also known as a fish pose. Among the poses for hair growth, this one is considered one of the most effective poses. It ensures healthy, long and strong hair. Similar to the other postures stated above, it is quick and simple to practise at home without any special equipment. With regular practice, this yoga pose is known to eliminate the majority of hair issues.
- Uttanasana: People also know this asana as the camel pose. A challenging yoga pose that is beneficial but requires practice. This yoga stance relaxes and stretches the muscles while simultaneously boosting blood flow and oxygen levels to the head. As a result, your hair can grow long and has strong hair follicles. Your hair is made perfect and shinier in addition to having better quality and texture.
A continuous practice of the above yoga asanas can help you achieve long and everlasting hair. Needless to mention that yoga practice also prevents greying hair.