Hair loss is something that need not be introduced to any sane person on the planet. But, how to deal with the same is still an enigma. Let us reveal this enigma today in this read. In case your hair loss has led you to baldness then you might need advanced hair restoration. For, this the foremost important thing to understand is the technique that the clinic is using for hair restoration. So, which is the best technique for hair transplant? Is it really FUE? Let us dig further.
Is FUE Really The Best Technique For Advanced Hair Restoration?
There have been many years since the Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) method of hair restoration gained the respect of hair transplant doctors and patients who are experiencing hair loss. This is pretty evident, though, as the aforementioned method offers a number of advantages over the Follicular Unit Transplant method (FUT), which was previously employed before FUE became popular. The most relevant advantage of FUE over FUT is that it involves minimum pain and it ensures better results.
But if someone stops pushing themselves, they cease developing as a person. The field of hair repair can benefit from a similar theory as well. Eugenix is pleased to acknowledge that they invented the Direct Hair Transplant hair restoration method. Not to boast, but there is no denying that this technology represents a revolution in the field of hair restoration. This procedure is merely a peek at the significantly advanced hair restoration.
We are not asking you to straight away believe that a Direct Hair Transplant is the new best. Let us first understand both procedures in detail:
How FUE Is Performed?
- Step 1. Your hair surgeon will remove the grafts from your donor location in the first step of this procedure.
- Step 2. The surgeon will then cut slits in your recipient area in step two.
- Step 3. The grafts will next be put in your recipient area in step three.
You must know that in the above-mentioned technique your hair grafts are out of your body for 7-8 hours. To understand more, let us assume that one particular graft is extracted first but is implanted at last by chance. Such graft might remain out of your body for up to 12-14 hours out of your body. Store this information in your brain before reading further about advanced hair restoration.
How Direct Hair Transplant (DHT) Is Performed?
- Step 1. In this process, slits are made first on the recipient area of your scalp rather than initially extracting grafts.
- Step 2. Simultaneous graft extraction and implantation is the next and last step.
Now, we are sure that you must have memorized how many hours grafts were out in the FUE technique. To your surprise, let us tell you that grafts will be out in this technique for around thirty minutes. Now it is easy for you to understand why DHT is best for advanced hair restoration.
Let us understand the advantages of DHT over FUE in detail:
- Swifter graft transit times because they are retrieved and implanted concurrently. As a result, it reduces the likelihood of mechanical stress, desiccation, hypoxia, and infection.
- A graft survival rate of around 100%.
- Involves no root contact technology, resulting in a smooth procedure and once again higher graft survivorship.
The minds behind the original Direct Hair Transplant procedure were those of Dr. Pradeep Sethi and Dr. Arika Bansal who are founders of Eugenix. Therefore, it goes without saying that Eugenix should be your top choice if you are experiencing hair loss and require hair restoration services. Your issue will be handled expertly by the person who uses such dynamic handling of a technique. Look no further than Eugenix for the most affordable hair transplant in India. Good luck with your advanced hair restoration journey!