Be it of any kind, hair loss for men and women is troubling. Though people are embracing baldness as bold beauty but still time it is completely a personal choice whether you wish to go for a hair transplant or not. Even girls are expected to embrace baldness these days but a female hair transplant is also available for them. To normally treat different cases of baldness is not that difficult these days, thanks to the advancement of science and skills of the doctors. But, the case of diffuse thinning is still challenging.
What Exactly Is Diffuse Thinning?
When you experience widespread thinning, also known as diffuse hair loss, hair starts to come out from all over your scalp, giving your hair a thin, low-density impression.
The most prevalent reason for hair falls in males is male pattern baldness, which typically begins as a thinning hairline or bald area at the crown.
Contrarily, diffuse hair loss typically involves the entire scalp and doesn’t result in an obvious receding hairline or another recognizable pattern.
Diffuse thinning, like other types of hair fall, can significantly impact both your life’s quality and the looks of your hair. Thinking about a hair transplant is the justifiable solution in such a case.
Causes Of Diffuse Thinning:
Listed below are a few reasons for the same:
- Telogen effluvium
- Chronic telogen effluvium
- Female pattern hair loss
- Anagen effluvium
- Loose anagen hair syndrome
- Diffuse type of alopecia areata
Challenges In Diffuse Thinning Hair Transplant:
Listed below are a few challenges faced by hair restoration surgeons in such cases:
- It really becomes difficult to track the pattern of baldness.
- Hairs are to be transplanted alongside natural hairs.
- High chances of shock loss. Shock loss means due to the surgery natural hair gets damaged.
- Slits are to be made in between existing natural grafts.
- It becomes difficult to transplant doubles, triples, quadruples, or say multiple hair follicles.
Understanding the above challenges you might have understood that you need to choose the clinic and doctor very wisely. His experience and skill set will determine your future look. Do your research first and then go for a hair transplant. Happy transforming!