The aesthetics of our faces need no enhancement. God made everyone beautiful. But, slight changes might give us inner satisfaction. We all want to look perfect and evidently, it is our right to choose how we would like to appear in front of the world. To gain that impeccable look, you can even think of a facial hair transplant. Thanks, to the advancement of the science which made this possible.
Are you thinking that facial hair transplant is only for men? Then you are absolutely wrong over here. Apart from beard hair transplant, eyebrow hair transplant is also trending these days. Let us understand everything about both these transplants.
Beard hair transplant:
Despite having normal hormones, some men might have a less dense beard or no beard at all. This is known as Constitutional hypertrichosis. These days it is in trend to sport a beard for a guy. Thus, they might start looking for beard transplants in India. They certainly can get the desired looks. Sometimes because of traction alopecia in the Sikh community or due to any trauma or injury, a guy might lose beard hair. In such a case, he will develop thoughts of having a beard hair transplant. But, is a beard transplant safe? The answer is, YES! But, before going for such a facial hair transplant, he must be well aware that in future he might develop baldness. However, we have a finite number of grafts on our scalp. Consequently, in a beard transplant, there will be donor depletion. Donor depletion meansfewer grafts available for curing future baldness. Keeping this thing in mind, a person must decide whether he wants to go for a beard transplant or not. Beard transplant success rate is however quite well, thus one can go for it.
Things to keep in mind during a beard transplant:
- A natural beard is thick, coarse and wiry
- Transplanted hair from the scalp is thin and straight
- Single follicles must be used at the upper margin of the beard
- Implantation of grafts must be irregular
- The density must be highest in central
- No need to recreate the cowlick, if any
Eyebrow hair transplant:
This is not new in the world of facial hair transplants. Guys or girls having thin or no eyebrows can now have perfect-looking eyebrows for maintaining the aesthetics of their looks. The issue of constitutional hypertrichosis is present even in the case of eyebrows. Also, eyebrows can be lost or thinned due to any trauma, accident or injury. Eyebrow transplant in such cases is indeed a good cosmetic enhancement.
Things to keep in mind during an eyebrow hair transplant
- Transplanted hair might be thicker than the natural eyebrow
- Eyebrow hair are to be transplanted acute to the skin
- An eyebrow has three segments namely, head, body and tail
- The exit angle of hair is very acute, almost lying upon the skin and must be according to the segment of the eyebrow
- The direction also must be given keeping in mind the segment of the eyebrow
In both cases of hair transplant, the following things must be kept in mind:
- The transplanted hair is extracted from the scalp. Thus, they will show higher growth than the original facial hair.
- Consequently, these transplanted hair needs to be trimmed frequently
- These hair are thicker and denser